SPAGHETTI SQUASH MARINARA & GREEN SALAD WITH VEGAN RANCH DRESSING
SPAGHETTI SQUASH MARINARA - serves 4
- 1 spaghetti squash, about 2 pounds
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (optional)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds.
- Place in baking dish, cut side down. Bake at 350° F for 30 minutes, or until tender.
- In medium sauce pan, heat oil, onion and garlic on medium-high heat. Cook for 5 minutes or until onions are soft.
- Add canned tomatoes and seasoning. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes. Stir often.
- When the squash is done, remove from the oven. Use a fork to scrape spaghetti-like strings into a large bowl.
- Add sauce and serve with Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
GREEN SALAD WITH VEGAN RANCH DRESSING
- 1 cp vegan mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cp unsweetened almond milk
Whisk all ingredients together and chill before serving. Add a little more almond milk if you need to thin dressing.